- Promoter: Savills Mangement Resouces Limited a company incorporated and registered in England with registered company number 03533411 and registered office address at 33 Margaret Street, London, W1G 0JD
- Entry period: The Promotion entry closes at 23:59 (UK time) on 11.12.2023
- Eligibility: To participate in the Promotion, entrants must be at least 18 years old (if an individual) and registered (or resident if an individual) in England, Scotland or Wales (“Eligible Entrant”). Where an employee or other individual who represents an Eligible Entrant (“Representative”) enters the Promotion, he or she does so on behalf of the Eligible Entrant. Representatives must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry and authorised by the relevant Eligible Entrant to enter the Promotion on behalf of the Eligible Entrant.
- Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion in their own right: (i) Representatives of Eligible Entrants; (ii) any employee or other individual engaged by Promoter or any of its associated companies; (iii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iv) anyone else professionally involved or associated with the operation, promotion or administration of the Promotion.
- How to enter: A limit of one (1) entry per person applies to the Promotion. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must do the following during the Entry Period: Like the post, comment who they would take to with them to 360 play.
- Warranties: By entering the Promotion, Eligible Entrants warrant and represent that:
6.1 they have the right and authority to enter into the Promotion and to accept a Prize and that by doing so they are not, and will not be, in breach of any applicable law or regulation or any agreement with or obligation to a third party;
6.2 they have not done anything or made any public statement (oral or in writing) that could reasonably be regarded as derogatory or disparaging of Promoter or the products and services of Promoter; and
6.3 that they know of no information, facts or circumstances related in any way to them that could reasonably be considered damaging or embarrassing to Promoter by virtue of the association between Promoter and the Eligible Entrant arising from entry into the Promotion
- Prizes: x1 Winter 360 play winter pass worth £64.95!
- Winner selection: All eligible entries will be entered into a random draw. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries within five (5) working days following the end of the Entry Period. Winners details will be shared with 360 Play.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified, using any of the contact details provided by the winner upon entry, within five (5) working days following the draw. Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner’s responsibility to monitor their voicemail, email account, direct messages and other applicable messaging services, including any junk mail folders, for receipt of the notification. Winners will be contacted by Stevenage Leisure Park only.
- Claiming the Prize: The winner must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance within five (5) working days of the date of the Promoter’s initial notification. Failure to accept the Prize by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited and the selection of an alternative winner. Alternative winners will be selected and notified as set out above and must claim the Prize within five (5) working days of notification.
- Prize Delivery: The Prize will need to be collected from Stevenage Leisure only within 10 days of the date that Promoter receives the winner’s valid Prize claim.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permissible by law, Promoter will not be liable under or in connection with the Promotion, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for: (i) any loss, liability or damage caused by someone other than Promoter or someone acting under Promoter’s direct instructions and in accordance with Promoter’s instructions; (ii) any loss, liability or damage caused by any event or circumstance beyond Promoter’s reasonable control; (iii) any direct or indirect loss of profits or revenue, loss of contracts or business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or wasted management time; (iv) any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind; (v) any loss, liability or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of any Prize; or (vi) any loss, liability or damage arising from or in connection with technical problems of any kind, including any unavailability of Promoter’s website or app. In all other circumstances, Promoter’s total aggregate liability to any person under or in connection with the Promotion, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed £50. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which liability cannot be lawfully limited or excluded.
- No endorsement: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or any other third party. All third-party trademarks and other intellectual property rights are hereby acknowledged. Use of any social media platform or any other social media service is always subject to the rules, terms and policies of those platforms. By participating in the Promotion, you are providing your information to Promoter, not to any third party. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, applicable social media platforms and other excluded entities shall have no liability to any person or company in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Cancellation and variation: Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, any Prize may be awarded to a winner drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Promoter, Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or Eligible Entrants that Promoter regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of the Promotion is prohibited and may also be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies to deal with breaches or suspected breaches of this Rule including, without limitation, to exclude any Eligible Entrant or winner believed to be associated with such activity.
- Disclosure of winner’s details: By entering the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their business name (or surname in the case of an individual) and county where they are located may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any Eligible Entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Promoter using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the Eligible Entrant acknowledges that Promoter may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the Eligible Entrant’s entry, to the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority (and any other competent authority) if required to do so. This may happen where Promoter is required to demonstrate that it has awarded the prizes advertised. To request disclosure of winners’ details, enquirers must submit a request to UK_PMRPMarketing@savills.com within one month of the end of the Entry Period. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after all Prizes have been awarded.
- Publicity: By entering the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant agrees that in the event of a win, the Eligible Entrant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion if requested and that Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and entry (including any Content) in connection with such publicity.
- Personal data: Entrants and Representatives acknowledge that any personal data of Eligible Entrants or their Representatives processed in connection with the Promotion will be processed in accordance with Promoter’s Privacy Notice, which is available at https://stevenageleisurepark.co.uk/privacy/
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from Great Britain and where permitted by law. Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to the Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 24, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Promoter’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
- Contact: Enquiries about the Promotion can be sent to Promoter at: UK_PMRPMarketing@savills.com
- Please see 360 T&Cs relating to the pass and entry. Please visit their website for full terms and conditions 360play.co.uk