Win the perfect date night for two at Stevenage Leisure Park!
All you have to do to be in with a chance is finish the famous song lyrics by Queen below and enter your contact details!
“This thing called love
I just can’t handle it
This thing called love
I must get ‘round to it, I ain’t ready
Crazy little thing called ______”
Terms and Conditions
– The promoter of the competition is Stevenage Leisure Park.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Stevenage Leisure Park employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the competition people need to enter via the website. The competition closes on 14-02-2019 at 11.59pm.
– The competition will run on Stevenage Leisure Parks website. There will be 1 competition draw and 1 winner who will be selected randomly and the decision is final.
– The prize is 1 x Cineworld gift card to the value of £30 and 1x ASK Italian gift card to the value of £30, which will be posted to the winner.
– Stevenage Leisure Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be notified by email.
– By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the competition and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.